Caruso’s Coffee Roasters is a premier specialty coffee roasting company in Ohio. We are one of the largest coffee companies in Ohio and continue to grow year over year. Caruso’s is looking to hire candidates who are team players, willing to take ownership of the job duties they are asked to perform, and willing to learn all aspects of our production facility.
Questions? Contact us.
Current Job Postings
General warehouse Laborer / Machine Operator
Caruso's Coffee Roasters – Brecksville, OH
Caruso's Coffee Roasters is a premier specialty coffee roasting company. We continue to expand our market share year over year. Caruso's is looking to hire candidates who are team players, who are willing to take ownership of the job duties they are asked to perform and who are willing to learn all aspects of our production facility.
The ideal candidate is
- self motivated
- detail oriented
- strong communication skills
- strong mechanical skills
The hours of operation are 8:00am -4:45pm. Responsibilities include producing product, running packaging equipment pulling and preparing orders for shipments. Employees are also required to keep the facility clean and to follow all of our GMP (good manufacturing processes). Tow Motor and basic computer skills is a plus. Experience in the coffee and or food industry is a plus. The company is SQF certified and certain guidelines and dress code will be mandated. Must also have the ability to lift 75 pounds. Company offers competitive wages, paid time off, medical benefits and a matching 401k plan.
- Waiting period may apply (health insurance and 401k plan)
- Only full-time employees eligible
Work Environment(s) May Include:
- Fast pace
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 - $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
All employees are required to wear face masks while on the factory floor and in common areas.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location